There Is No Such Thing As A Free Market

The free market is a concept that simply, naturally, does not exist. There is no such thing as a free market. 

Markets by their very nature are constructs of governmental policy and regulation. I know this because I can not have slave labor and I can not insulate my home with asbestos. These are rules that government has told me I have to abide by in their "market". And that is all a market is. It is a playing field in which economic actors engage where the government has drawn the boundary. The fight among rational people isn't does the field exist the fight is where are the boundaries.  

Since markets are invariably the construct of governments it then becomes a non-sensical argument to proclaim government regulation is illegal, as many free marketeers would have you think.